Sunday, February 7, 2010

Today was a GREAT day!!!



Bentley is doing amazing!!! The picc line is out and she is taking her goal, 58mL, in perfect time. They want her to do this for a couple of days and then we can go HOME!!!! Yep, I said it, HOME!!!!! I think we'll be going back to Fayetteville on Wednesday.

Shawn and I could not be more excited. We can't wait to show our baby girl our wonderful home, her awesome nursery, the doggies that we've missed sooo much, and all of her toys and books. It is definitely time to CELEBRATE!!!

3 comments:

  1. wooooo show em whos boss bentley!!! I am so happy for you guys! I know this all must have been so hard for you guys but def worth it when you get to take her home for the first time. A lil late is ok...she just wanted some extra attention that way she could be perfect for her mommy and daddy!!! You guys def created a lil angel. She is Gorgeous!!!!! That smile makes me smile because it reminds me so much of her gorgeous mom! It is def time to celebrate, you guys deserve it. I commend you for staying strong throughout this. I know you guys kept each other going throught this. I love you both and miss you tons and cannot wait to see ALL 3 of you! Congrats again ms. bentley for kickin butt and taking names. love kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you guys. We will pray that this weather cooperates and you can come home Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandpa and Uncle Jake says... "Can't wait to see her"... Love and Kisses! Grammy

    ReplyDelete