Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday, February 5, 2010



Bentley is doing great!!! She has a schedule as follows for meals: 2am, 5am, 8am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 8pm, and 11pm. She is taking 45mL per feeding. Today was the best day she has had yet. Our goal of 60mL is getting closer and closer. She has to eat the 60mL consistently for three consecutive days. I do believe the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer.

We cannot wait to take our baby home. We look forward to holding her without IVs, lines, cords, monitors, and alarms. When they do tell us we can take her home, Shawn and I will literally burst with joy.

5 comments:

  1. What excitement!! I don't think you will be the only ones bursting with joy... I'm pretty sure there are several out there who will be bursting right along with you!!! Can't wait to see you guys. Give Bentley kisses from us!

    Gabe, Brandy, Maddie, and Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see all three of you!! And I'm glad to hear that Shawn is getting out, I can't imagine how badly you both need normalcy right now. I can't wait to love on that baby!!

    Much Love,

    Kate and Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAH!!! Im so glad she is eating her meals. Maybe she is ready for something that taste good lol....shes well on her way to eating beans and taters and cornbread...She is so adorable. Sorry shawn she looks a tinsy bit like ya but she has jamies beautiful face and wonderful smile! I love you guys and cannot wait to see you. I may not can wait until you guys come down so i may have to make my way up there when you guys get home and settled in and everything is back on track for yall! I love yall so much. hugs and kisses for lil miss bentley.

    Love Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bentley is so beautiful. I am so glad things are going well for all of you.
    Sorry I missed your phone call last night.
    Hugs and kisses to all of you.
    Love, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. bentley is so beautiful so glad you are getting to take her home soon i can't wait to see y'all and hold that girl i love you guys and hope for all the best for you love ya darlene

    ReplyDelete